Hi, everyone! This is my first ever Bloggiesta!
So what do I want to get accomplished this Bloggiesta?
Update my review listings on the blog. Update my templates in Windows Live Writer. Make sure all my reviews are posted to Goodreads. Write up and schedule as many posts/reviews as possible for the upcoming weeks. Update as many old posts to new format. Chat and bloghop during this event with other participants. Update all of my Categories and Tags!
I may add more if they come to me, but I think that’s really all I want to work on.
I can’t wait to get started! See you guys then!
SO! Now that this VERY productive weekend is over, let me tell you what I got accomplished:
1. I updated my Reviews pages! I have my reviews listed by Author and by Book Title, and they were missing pretty much all of my reviews so far this year.
2. I updated my templates in WLW, which wasn’t a huge task because I had done most of them already.
3. It turns out I had mostly all of my reviews already cross-posted on Goodreads, so I didn’t have to do much on that front.
4. I scheduled posts for this week…that is better than nothing but still not what I had in mind, lol.
5. I updated most of my old reviews to the new blog theme/format on Saturday night and pretty much all of Sunday. They look way better! Am still missing a few though, and I still need to do the other posts that are not reviews.
6. I was able to participate in each of the Twitter chat parties! But since I was so focused on working on the blog I didn’t get a chance to do many challenges or visit blogs. I want to make sure this happens next Bloggiesta.
7. I updated all the Categories and Tags in all of my posts. I had all of them labeled when I was with Blogger, but when I switched to WP, they didn’t carry over, sadly. It took me about 3 hours on Friday night and 4 on Saturday morning to get them all updated. It feels good to have this done because now people will be able to sort my posts more easily and accurately.
I loved this event. I really loved the Twitter parties the best. I also did get to visit some challenges where I learned a few things, like line breaks in posts. :) Thanks, Jacinda (Reading Housewives)!!