This is a double-edged sword because while I’d love to see these books on screen, I also know they will never live up to the book. But here it goes…
1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon – This would probably make a better tv series than movie because of the magnitude of this incredible series. There’s no way a movie could satisfy me. :)
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – I would love to see Anna, and Etienne, and Paris. :)
3. White Cat by Holly Black – This story about cons and curses would be amazing on screen with the right actors.
4. Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen – 1920s, flappers, prohibition, mobsters…Yes, please!!
5. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han – I think this series would be fabulous as a movie. The perfect summer romance flick.
6. Until There Was You by Kristan Higgins – Another great romance that would be an awesome movie. It has tons of great characters with vivid personalities.
7. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan – The tone would have to be spot-on, but this needs to be made into a movie.
8. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan – There’s so much in this book that would translate into a great movie, but most especially Tiny Cooper. :)
9. Looking for Alaska by John Green – As long as it’s not turned cheesy, it could be amazing.
10. The Fault in our Stars by John Green – This one could really make an impact if done right. Someone needs to make it happen!