Oh, hi there!!
Ok, well I’m over the heat. And it’s only July. *cries* All I really want to do is stay in my air-conditioned home and read, but I have to adult and go to work. Good thing good books have been keeping me company lately!! June was a slow reading month all around, but I think that’s typical. Hope you’re getting some great beach reads in!
If you haven’t officially signed up for the challenge, be sure to do so first HERE. If not, your entries will not count toward the giveaway. I know, right. Mean mom!
If you have June posts or reviews make sure you post your links in the June Link-up, which closes on July 5th!
Monthly Link-Up And Giveaway Details:
- Your thoughts on each book you read must be posted somewhere, like your blog, Goodreads, Amazon, YouTube, Tumblr, etc., in order for it to count towards this challenge. Ratings on Goodreads, LibraryThing, BookLikes, etc. will also work.
- Monthly link-up posts will go live the first day of each month so you can add your links throughout the month as your posts go up. Each linky will remain open five days into each new month to allow you some time to get all your posts linked up!
- In order for us to tell what you’re linking to on the monthly linky, the format for the links you enter need to be as follows:
- UPDATE POST @ your name/blog name.
- REVIEW: [BOOK TITLE] @ your name/blog name.
- MONTHLY TOPIC @ your name/blog name.
- Each month we’ll choose a lucky winner from that month’s linky to win a Contemporary Romance novel of their choice (up to US$10).
- Each link you enter in that month’s linky will count as one entry into the giveaway.
- Challenge and Giveaways are open internationally. (As long as The Book Depository ships to your country, you are eligible for a prize.)
- Each monthly link-up post will include a Contemporary Romance topic for you to participate in if you’d like.
- Monthly Topic posts can go up anytime in the specified month. Link them up as follows: MONTHLY TOPIC @ your name/blog name.
- These posts will also earn you an entry in the monthly giveaway as long as you link back to them.
This month’s topic:
Ten Most Anticipated Romances for Second Half of 2016
Completely Yours by Erin Nicholas
Cherry by Lindsey Rosin
Maybe This Time by Jennifer Snow
P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
Into the Blue (Wild Aces #2) by Chanel Cleeton
My Unscripted Life by Lauren Morrill
Defending Taylor by Miranda Kenneally
The One Real Thing (Hart’s Boardwalk #1) by Samantha Young
Only You (Bachelor Brotherhood #1) by Denise Grover Swank
To Have and to Hold (The Wedding Belles #1) by Lauren Layne
If you have any questions, please email Jess (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Danielle (email@example.com). Also, make sure you follow us on Twitter (@gonewiththeword & @loveatfirstpage) for challenge updates and reminders! Don’t forget to use the hashtag #ContRom2016 to follow everyone’s challenge updates on Twitter!