How to Say I Love You Out Loud by Karole Cozzo
Published by Swoon Reads
Pub Date: August 4th 2015
Format: ARC | Source: Blog Tour
Genres: Contemporary, Romance, Young Adult
Buy the book! | Goodreads
Words are strong. Love is stronger.
When Jordyn Michaelson’s autistic brother joins her at her elite school, she’s determined not to let anyone know they’re related. Even if that means closing herself off to all her closest friends, including charming football stud Alex Colby. But despite her best intentions, she just can’t shake the memory of kissing Alex last summer, and the desire to do it again.
Can Jordyn find the courage to tell Alex how she really feels—and the truth about her family—before he slips away forever?
Today on the blog I have Karole Cozzo sharing some very fun random facts about herself! Check them out!
1) Karole lives by her planner and Excel spreadsheets, but will never, ever have a clean purse or clean car.
2) Karole gets really, really excited when she spots the first Starbucks in an unfamiliar town.
3) Karole’s favorite childhood book series is Olivia the Pig. Olivia is her daughter.
4) Karole got proposed to by someone dressed up as Peter Pan. She said “yes.”
5) Karole is way craftier than she has the time to be.
6) Karole’s never taken a course on writing, although she’d really like to someday.
7) Growing up, Karole got yelled at for reading Sweet Valley Twins at the table during dinner.
8) Karole’s name was selected by her parents because it means “song of joy.”
9) Karole’s a total girly-girl. Decades later, “hot pink” is still her favorite color.
10) Most memorable YA series for Karole is Ocean City by Katherine Applegate.
Not So Random Things About Karole
Karole lives outside of Philadephia, PA with her loving husband, eternally exuberant little girl, and perpetually pleasant little boy. Hobbies include nursing a persistent Starbucks addition, eating way too much candy, emptying her wallet at Target, spending time with her family, decorating her home, and completing any other crafty project she can think of. Karole has degrees in School Psychology, women’s studies, and biology but has never taken a formal creative writing course, although she’d really like to one day.
7/27: Bibliophile Soprano REVIEW
7/28: Book Sense REVIEW
7/29: Jasmine Pearl Reads
7/30: Books and Iced Coffee AUTHOR INTERVIEW + REVIEW
7/31: Confessions of a Bookaholic REVIEW
8/3: Endlessly Reading REVIEW
8/4: Happy Book Lovers INTERVIEW
8/5 Gone With The Words 10 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT KAROLE COZZO
8/6 Fiction Fare REVIEW
8/7 Her Book Thoughts REVIEW
8/8 Such A Novel Idea REVIEW
8/9 Book Briefs REVIEW
8/10 A Leisure Moment REVIEW
8/11 Once Upon A Twilight INSPIRATION BOARD
8/12 Fictitious Delicious REVIEW
8/13 Mundie Moms Excerpt
8/14 Me, My Shelf and I REVIEW