2015 Reading Stats
Number Of Books You Read: 114
Number of Re-Reads: 7
Genre You Read The Most From: Contemporary
Best in Books
1. Best Book You Read In 2015?
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?
Black Widow: Forever Red by Margaret Stohl. I really wanted to love this book. I enjoyed it but there was nothing really special about it.
3. Most surprising (in a good way or bad way) book you read?
Black Iris by Leah Raeder. Lots of amazing twists and turns in this one.
4. Book You “Pushed” The Most People To Read (And They Did)?
The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel. I think I bullied all my friends into reading this one lol.
5. Best series you started in 2015? Best Sequel of 2015? Best Series Ender of 2015?
6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2015?
7. Best book from a genre you don’t typically read/was out of your comfort zone?
Nightmares! by Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller. I almost never read Middle grade books. I bought this on a whim at the Miami Book Fair last year because Jason Segel signed it. I finally read it this year and ended up really enjoying it.
8. Most action-packed/thrilling/unputdownable book of the year?
9. Book You Read In 2015 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year?
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2015?
11. Most memorable character of 2015?
Joe from You by Caroline Kepnes. (Yes, I know, I’m obsessed with this book.)
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2015?
13. Most Thought-Provoking/ Life-Changing Book of 2015?
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2015 to finally read?
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2015?
“I have another friend who gets what I’m really like, and I get her. She scares me. Did you ever see yourself times ten in another person and want to cover your eyes?” — The Fever, Megan Abbott
16.Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2015?
17. Book That Shocked You The Most (Because of a plot twist, character death, left you hanging with your mouth wide open, etc.)
You by Caroline Kepnes
18. OTP OF THE YEAR (you will go down with this ship!)
(OTP = one true pairing, if you aren’t familiar)
Raffe and Penryn
19. Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Year
20. Favorite Book You Read in 2015 From An Author You’ve Read Previously
21. Best Book You Read In 2015That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else/Peer Pressure:
22. Newest fictional crush from a book you read in 2015?
23. Best 2015 debut you read?
24. Best Worldbuilding/Most Vivid Setting You Read This Year?
25. Book That Put A Smile On Your Face/Was The Most FUN To Read?
26. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry in 2015?
27. Hidden Gem Of The Year?
28. Book That Crushed Your Soul?
29. Most Unique Book You Read In 2015?
30. Book That Made You The Most Mad (doesn’t necessarily mean you didn’t like it)?
After by Anna Todd. I just don’t know what to think about these books. I don’t know why I keep reading because all the characters annoy me but I just can’t seem to quit the series just yet.
Your Blogging/Bookish Life
1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2015?
The Novel Hermit
2. Favorite review that you wrote in 2015?
3. Best discussion/non-review post you had on your blog?
I enjoyed the Halloween Top Ten Tuesday post.
4. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.)?
#TBTBSanta was pretty awesome and fun. It’s my first year participating and I loved it!
5. Best moment of bookish/blogging life in 2015?
Pretty much anytime I see a comment on one of my post it’s a pretty awesome moment J
7. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog (whether it be by comments or views)?
8. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love?
My The Wicked + the Divine review. I fell in love with comics and graphic novels again this year and I wish more people shared that love.
9. Best bookish discover (book related sites, book stores, etc.)?
Books and Books in Coral Gables, this awesome bookstore that has amazing events and bookish things.
10. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year?
I completed my Goodreads challenged and that’s about it.
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2015 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2016?
Okay don’t kill me, but I haven’t read the Harry Potter books. That’s my top book priority for the next year.
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2016 (non-debut)?
3. 2016 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2016?
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2016?
I want to write more reviews and attend a few more bookish events this year.
6. A 2016 Release You’ve Already Read & Recommend To Everyone: