Silas Hart has seriously shaken up Westlin Beck’s small-town life. Brand new to town, Silas is different than the guys in Green Lake. He’s curious, poetic, philosophical, maddening– and really, really cute. But Silas has a sister– and she has a secret. And West has a boyfriend. And life in Green Lake is about to change forever.
Truest is a stunning, addictive debut. Romantic, fun, tender, and satisfying, it asks as many questions as it answers.
PRAISE FOR TRUEST
“Truest is one of those books that will destroy you in the best way possible. Truest is more than a book: it’s a window, a conversation.” — Ashley Brooks, Brooks Editorial
“If love and pain are two sides of the same coin, Truest is the mint.” — Sam, Goodreads
1. I am more scared of the slow ride to the top of the rollercoaster than of the rapid plummet down.
2. I have had OCD for most of my life and am the communications director for OCD Twin Cities, an affiliate of the International OCD Foundation.
3. My strengths themes are learner, input, achiever, strategy, and ideation.
4. I’m quite claustrophobic. My nightmares often involve tight, closed spaces. I can barely stand the idea of being underwater or in space.
5. I love names and their meanings.
6. I’m an outgoing introvert—in fact, I’m so outgoing that most people are convinced I’m an extrovert, but I get my energy from being alone.
7. I don’t drink coffee. At all. In any form. Alcohol either. And not because I don’t think I wouldn’t like either—but because I think I would like them too much.
8. I scored higher on my math ACT subscores than in my English subscores. I was a straight-A math student all the way through college calculus II, where I stopped. (My next novel is about a math prodigy.)
9. I’m wild about wind turbines. I even managed to include a wind farm in Truest.
10. I’m the editor of Crux Literary Journal, an online arts project.
One Winner will get an annotated copy of TRUEST filled with thoughts written by the author throughout the book, little behind-the-scenes stories and details of the writing of the novel
Ships in US Only | Must be 13+ To Enter
Sweeps/Giveaway accounts are ineligible. See Terms & Conditions for more info
November 23rd Fictitious Delicious REVIEW
November 24th Gone With The Words 10 RANDOM THINGS
November 25th Ex Libris REVIEW
November 26th Swoony Boys Podcast REVIEW
November 27th The Book Dragon REVIEW
November 30th The Cover Contessa AUTHOR INTERVIEW
December 1st Here’s To Happy Endings REVIEW
December 2nd Such A Novel Idea REVIEW
December 3rd Strung Out On Books REVIEW
December 4th Literary Meanderings EXCERPT