This week on Gone with the Words:
Music Monday: Wither + Wedding Dress *TEARS*
Tune In Tuesday: If Work Permits by The Format
Waiting on Wednesday: The Darkest Secret & Eternal Rider
Richelle Mead’s DARK SWAN Graphic Novel Series Debuts!
TGIF is a weekly feature created and hosted by GReads! that re-caps the week’s posts and has different question each week.
This week’s question: Writing Negative Reviews: Are you guilty of it?
I’m a fairly new blogger/reviewer so I haven’t had to come across this situation yet. I do believe in freely expressing my feelings about whatever book I’ve read though, whether they were good or bad ones. I do however refuse to trash talk it or the author. I hate seeing that.
This week’s question: Inspired by the inane twitter trend of #100factsaboutme, give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you.
1. I have to read equal parts YA and Adult books. I just gotta….it’s about balance! LOL
2. If it’s a series, there’s NO WAY I’m going to start it in the middle or end. I…just…can’t.
3. I like to reread books before the new one in the series comes out…but through audiobooks. I only do it for YA, though.
4. Speaking of audiobooks..I’m obsessed with Audible.com. I can’t stop buying them!!
5. My Goodreads “own-to-read” shelf has 168 books. These are books that are physically at my house…unread. It’s true, I’m a bookaholic. I just can’t help myself. Le sigh.
Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy for Books.
This week’s question is from Mina at Mina Burrows: If you could physically put yourself into a book or series…which one would it be and why?
Anna and the French Kiss – If there’s any chance I might find an Etienne St. Clair for myself while living in Paris, I’ll take it!! Also..it’s PARIS! Stephanie Perkins painted an amazing setting in the City of Love, and I wistfully longed to be there while reading this book. (Disclaimer: I should mention that I have a lovely fiance who loves me and puts up with my drooling over fictional boys. So technically, I’ve already found my Etienne. *smile*)