These past two weeks on Gone with the Words:
Teaser Tuesday: Ghost Town by Rachel Caine
Waiting on Wednesday: Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
Review: Playing Hurt by Holly Schindler
Review: Paradise by Jill S. Alexander + Special Music Monday: La Tierra Del Olvido by Carlos Vives
The Boys of Dessen + Giveaways! (All end May 22nd!) Someone Like You AND What Happened to Goodbye
The Boys of Dessen: Norman (Keeping the Moon)
The Boys of Dessen: Dexter (This Lullaby)
The Boys of Dessen: Wes (The Truth About Forever)
The Boys of Dessen: Owen (Just Listen)
The Boys of Dessen: Nate (Lock and Key)
The Boys of Dessen: Eli (Along for the Ride)
TGIF is a weekly feature created and hosted by GReads! that re-caps the week’s posts and has different question each week.
This week’s question is: Back to the Beginning: What was the 1st book you reviewed on your blog?
The first review I posted on the blog was for Sherrilyn Kenyon’s Kiss of the Night, which is part of the Dark-Hunter PNR series. Funnily enough, I haven’t picked up another Dark-Hunter book since that one, even though I really liked AND I own them. I’ve had so much to read that I have to squeeze them in soon…like, very soon! I ended up feeling very proud of that review. It’s not very thought out, mostly just a recap and my feelings about the characters, but I was just so happy to have it out there! I write my reviews with a little more thought now, but I don’t think they’re very different from my first one.
Follow My Book Blog Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee’s View where we all get together and say HI!
This week’s question is: It’s circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them…
This is hard to think up on the spot! Ok..here are my (boring) quirky habits:
1. I can spend hours organizing my music files on iTunes. Same goes for my books on Goodreads. But back to iTunes…I have a couple thousand songs in my external hardrive that are still not up to my filename standards.
2. I bite my nails ALL the time. Maybe this is more of a bad habit than a quirky one. *shrugs*
3. I HAVE to watch the previews when going to the movies. If I miss them, it totally ruins my mood.
4. Any pills I have to take, I have to down them with chocolate milk. 1% Milk can be substituted for chocolate milk when not available.
5. Bottled or draft beer only. NEVER can beer, thank you.
That’s all, folks! :D
Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy for Books where you have an awesome opportunity to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!
This week’s question is: If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?