Top Ten Tuesday: 2014 Release I’m Dying To Read
This is always a fun topic. By this time we’ve started making lists of our favorites for the year and upcoming releases we want to read SO BADLY. So here’s ten of the ones I’m dying to get my hands on…I was careful not to include debut authors, since that topic is coming up soon. ;D
The first six books are by authors I already LOVE….
1. Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi -DUUUUUUUUDE. TEAM ADAM. THAT IS ALL.
2. This Side of Salvation by Jeri Smith-Ready – Jeri wrote a contemporary and I MUST. READ. IT!
3. Biggest Flirts (Superlatives #1) by Jennifer Echols – This sounds super cool and Ms. Echols is a total fave author. She even made my header!
4. What I Thought Was True by Huntley Fitzpatrick – I finally read My Life Next Door and completely fell in love with it, so of course Huntley became an insta-read for me.
5. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – It’s about time we get another contemporary solo project from Jenny Han! GAH! I need ALL THE FEELS, Jenny!
6. Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson – Morgan is such a lovely person and I can’t believe I still haven’t
These two authors I have yet to read…hey, maybe I’ll read them this month! :D
7. Landline by Rainbow Rowell – Rainbow’s covers are always FANTASTIC. And the story sounds just as good!
8. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart – The amazing praise this book’s been getting? Yeah, DYING to read it.
These two need covers already…
9. Nantucket Red (Nantucket #2) by Leila Howland – Whatever you do…DO NOT read the synopsis! It will leave you NEEDING this book NOW.
10. Sinner (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #4) by Maggie Stiefvater – It’s about COLE, y’all!! I wonder what color the cover will be…black?!