You’re going to look at this list and think I’m boy crazy and I’m going to say, “You are so correct.” I can’t help it, it just happens that way. :)
1. There is only one woman on this list and her name is Claire Beauchamp Randall Fraser. She is the amazing protagonist of the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. I seriously am in awe of her. The things this woman has seen and gone through…I don’t know that I could’ve survive a minute of it.
2. If Claire is number one, then her husband is second. James Alexander Malcolm Mackenzie Fraser, better known as Jaime, is a man’s man. He sets the catalyst of what any honorable man should be.
3. Seth Mortensen – If you have read the Georgina Kincaid series by Richelle Mead then you need no explanation as to why he’s on this list. If you haven’t, let me tell you. Seth is a best-selling author, he’s sweet and sexy in a disheveled, just-got-out-of-bed kind of way. He loves wearing ironic tshirts or shirts with 80s pop culture on them. He is quiet and shy, but once he gets to know you he’s so interesting and funny. I want to marry him. *swoon*
4. Will Herondale – Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare was one of my favorite books last year. I know there are people out there who don’t like him – not many, but some – and I just don’t understand. How can they not see the very vulnerable interior that he hides so well!? He’s on this list because of the torture he’s put himself through for the sake of the people in his life. I just want to love him and hug him forever….
These next two boys were both conjured up by Sarah Dessen, and we all thank you. :D
7. Bones of the Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost – This is probably my most favorite vampire. He is the definition of bad-ass. He’s also the most loyal character ever and dead sexy. :)
8. Adam of Where She Went by Gayle Forman – Because he made me feel emotions, y’all! Deep, hard emotions. His passion and rage is felt through in every word of this book.
9. Irial of the Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr – He is the Dark Fey King and he knows how to do it right! He is dark, mysterious, deadly, and sexy. He is also one of the most complex character out there. Could never get enough of him.
10. Another fey king. Dorian of the Dark Swan series by Richelle Mead – He is another one of those characters that is bad-ass, and loyal, but he’s so sneaky!! You never know his true motives, but you can bet that if he cares about you, it’s for your best benefit. And, oh man, can he burn up the pages!!! (I have this poster on the left, btw. It’s verrrry nice ogle at.)