Ha! I was really trying to get out of making this list, y’all, I really was. Mostly because I was being lazy. But the truth is, I need to make this list whether I want to or not because it is important to set goals for myself. Though I don’t know if I can come up with a whole ten…
1. Read more books from my shelves…
– Yeah, this is a must.
2. Complete reading series that have ended.
– This is an extension of #1. Cheating a little, ha!
3. Purchase even less books this year than last year until I have made a significant dent in my shelves.
– This does not apply to books in a series because I just can’t.
4. Try to make it out to even more author events.
5. While at these author events, get to know even more blogger from my lovely city.
– I know they’re there! :)
6. I will not request ARCs and limit my egalley requests to ones I’m dying to read.
– That’s it! I said it! I’m sure I’ll still be getting unsolicited ones in the mail, and I’m happy about them, but I won’t actively request any.
7. Read more of what I want to read, when I want to read it.
– In other words, I don’t want to follow release schedules or tours or put deadlines on myself. I want to take the pressure of keeping up away this year. I’m getting back to blogging for me this year.
What will your bookish goals be for this year?