Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels
Ooooh! I certainly have wished for this before!! Ok, let’s see….
1. ALL Sarah Dessen books! – I love these books so much, and every time I finish one I wish I could get more of that world and those characters. (Have you seen my Boys of Dessen posts? Get educated! ;D)
2. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith – After getting to know Hadley and Oliver for 24 hours I would have loved to spend MANY more hours with them! (Check out my review!)
3. Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman – Who WOULDN’T want to continue Mia and Adam’s journey? Maybe some happy stories for a change. :)
4. Paradise by Jill S. Alexander – This book had a really emotional ending, and I would love to see a story where the main character is doing amazing. (Check out my review!)
5. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater – Oh my word, I LOVED this book! I did not want it to end! So magical and beautiful. (Check out my review!)
6. Something Like Normal by Trish Doller – I really would love to see what Travis and Harper are up to these days. :) (Check out my review!)
7. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick – Oh, gosh. The Garretts! I want to live with them! :D (Check out my review!)
8. Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols – C’mon now. Who WOULDN’T want some more Grayson in their life? Oh, yea! Oh, yea! (Check out my review!)
9. Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan – This was such a FUN book! I love all the characters and would love to see them in all new adventures.
10. Amy and Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson – This book was a beginning of a great love story and I WANT IT! Because it really was a beginning! (Check out my review!)