Can you say Hardest Topic Ever?! Well it is. But I narrowed it down. For you. :P Here we go…
My Numero Uno
1. Outlander (Outlander #1) by Diana Gabaldon – I know! You’re SO surprised. It’s one of my all-time favorites. And it’s lengthy! And SO MUCH happens!
My Contemporaries …they will prevent me from losing my humanity and becoming a beast out there on the island. You’re welcome, post-rescue world.
2. Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman – I know what you’re going to say…Why not book 1? Well, that’s because I love book 2 more, ok! I LOVE IT!
3. The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson – Bat. bat. bat. I need someone to remind me how uniquely beautiful writing can be. Jandy will remind me.
4. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen – Dexter. Duh. Ok, fine, not just because of Dexter, but because it’s my favorite Sarah Dessen book and she’s coming with me, dammit!
5. The Truth about Forever by Sarah Dessen – Wes. Yes, just Wes this time, that’s it! :)
My Fantasies (no, not THOSE fantasies! But stay tuned…) …to help me escape the reality of the fact I’m stuck on a deserted island.
6. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater – Because it’s gorgeous! And who doesn’t want to read a gorgeous book over and over?
7. City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments #3) by Cassandra Clare – Because it’s my favorite in the series and I need Jace with me on the island.
8. Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) by Cassandra Clare – Have you MET Will? You should. I’m taking him with me for sure.
The Smexys …listen, I’m only human. And an adult. I need some smexy times in my books for *cough* personal reasons? *cough* Yeah.
9. Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid #1) by Richelle Mead – The characters are SO GOOD! And my book husband, Seth, is in this series. I actually want to be like Georgina, minus the Succubus part, of course.
10. Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood #1) by J.R. Ward – Oh, the Brotherhood will keep me…entertained. ;) You betcha!