Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Characters In Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy
I wasn’t sure which genre I’d pick for this week’s topic, but I do plenty of YA ones, so I decided to make this one a list of adult ones in Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy romance. Here we go!
1. Shane McAllister – WVMP Radio series by Jeri Smith-Ready – This 1990s music loving vampire stole my heart in Wicked Game, and now that the series is complete I plan to read all of it.
2. Georgina Kincaid – Succubus Blues series by Richelle Mead – She is such a fun, likeable character. Our reluctant succubus will worm her way into your heart. Also, I should technically add SETH to this one, since I love him more than Georgina, but you’ve heard about him enough already. :)
3. Carter & Jerome – Succubus Blues series by Richelle Mead – This angel & demon duo bring such a great dynamic to this series. Jerome is over the top and Carter is subtle and sardonic. I LOVE THEM!
4. Dorian – Dark Swan series by Richelle Mead – Yet another Mead character. I love her so. :) Dorian is an anti-hero for a long time in this series until…well, until you read it and find out what I’m talking about. He’s sexy and likes to play with ribbons. :D
5. Bones – Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost – Best. Vampire. EVER!
6. Elena & Raphael – Guild Hunter series by Nalini Singh – This couple of angels are beautiful together. And are both BAD. ASS!
7. Elena, Clay, Jeremy, and Lucas – Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong – This series has A LOT of characters, but my favorites are these. And they are from the first and second book…out of 13! That says a lot about them. :)
8. Dark-Hunters – Sherrilyn Kenyon – This series is so immense and has so many characters that it would be impossible to name all of them.
9. Lords of the Underworld – Gena Showalter – These guys live with demons inside of them and yet are so easy to fall for. Love them!
10. Black Dagger Brotherhood – J.R. Ward – OH MY GAAAAAH! This series, y’all!!! ALL THE FEELS!