YES! Let me break it down for you…
While this list is in no particular order, the first one definitely holds the number one spot for me.
1. Sarah Dessen – She is the one author I can turn to when I need a comfort read. My holy grail, if you may. I know her stories, I love them, I turn to them. Thank you for that, Sarah!!
3. Jennifer Echols – This woman can bring the sexy in her Contemporary novels, so automatically, it’s a yes for her books.
5. Gayle Forman – This lady brought me to my knees with Where She Went! SO MANY FEELINGS!!! SO MANY! Yeah, I want more books like that from her.
6. John Green – ‘nough said.
7. David Levithan – Like John Green, what can I say. I love David.
8. Jandy Nelson – If you have yet to read The Sky is Everywhere, you are missing out! It’s incredible. And for that, she makes this list.
10. Stephanie Perkins – No one can end a list that starts off with Sarah Dessen like Stephanie Perkins. It’s like a perfect circle! Stephanie has given us the most perfect boys to fall in love with…Etienne..Cricket…yeah. *swoon*