Oh, this Top Ten Tuesday… I thought I’d have a harder time than I did picking out ten characters, but nope. Can’t decide if this is good or bad. lol Oh, well. I should say that I love these characters though. Even if they frustrated me at times. I bet I’m going to see a lot of fun answers! Let’s do this!
Also, you can click on the names if you don’t know who they are. They’re linked to their book. :)
– Don’t even. YOU KNOW WHY!!
– The girl is imposing and she’s hard-headed. And she definitely doesn’t take “No” for an answer. Sometimes you just want her to shut up and listen for once. I love her though. Truly a kick-ass heroine.
– Because a lot of her choices had a lot of seriously bad repercussions. And it hurt a lot of people. Some even died!
– This would-be Summer Queen didn’t get her crap together until well into the series. And she strung along a certain character who was equally frustrating because he wanted someone other than Aislinn. Love squares!
– I LIED! I don’t love everyone on this list! I do NOT love drama queens. And I do NOT love possessive/needy men. Ew.
– Uhm, selfish much? She just came off as a user, only using people to better their situation. Whatever. Ok, I don’t love her either. I LIED AGAIN!
– OMG! WHAT is this obsession with Brandon?! Let go and let Doug!
– Def my most mild pick, but there were moments in the second book where I just wanted to shake her! GAH!
– He was mean, y’all!! And SO hot and cold!! I like him better in the second book though, so we’ve made our peace. :)
What characters frustrated you??