Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Read In 2012
Although the year is not over, I wanted to participate anyway, because lets face it: it is AWESOME talking about our favorite books! And narrowing it down to a list of ten is always so hard and so amazing. I do plan to read a few more books before the end of the year, but honestly, it’s going to be tough to top what I’ve already read so far. Amazingness. Nothing short of amazingness is what this list is full of. Also, these are in no particular order, that would be IMPOSSIBLE! Except for the first one… :)
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green – Numero uno for damn sure.
2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone/Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor – LOOOOOOVE. I can’t even.
3. Thirteen (Women of the Otherworld #13) by Kelley Armstrong – One of my favorite series came to an end and it was SO GREAT!
4. Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols – Oh, my gosh. This book!! It was hotness.
5. Something Like Normal by Trish Doller – Heart = Stolen. Yup.
6. Shine (Shade #3) by Jeri Smith-Ready – Another great conclusion to a favorite series. I actually miss the characters from this series already. Def due for a reread next year.
7. Pandemonium (Delirium #2) by Lauren Oliver – OHMYGAHTHEENDING!!
8. The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson – This was the first book I read in 2012 and including it in this list was the easiest decision I’ve made so far.
9. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith – I hope more people pick up this book and fall in love with it as I did. Love at first read. :)
10. Until There Was You by Kristan Higgins – This book made me so happy, y’all. My heart smiles just reminiscing about it. READ IT!
Bonus! 2013 Books Read in 2012 I LOVED!
I should have the reviews for these posted closer to their Pub Date, but I want to say I LOVE THEM SO!!
Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi – You guys are in for a treat!!
Prodigy (Legend #2) by Marie Lu – Oh, the ending! :(
And that’s it, friends! What are your Top Ten of 2012?