We’re celebrating About Last Night being only $.99 right now! All you have to do is enter the giveaway below! And this Friday, make sure to check out the awesome excerpt we have planned!
Sure, opposites attract, but in this sexy, smart, eBook original romance from RITA finalist and USA Today bestselling author Ruthie Knox, they positively combust! When a buttoned-up banker falls for a bad girl, “about last night” is just the beginning.
Cath Talarico knows a mistake when she makes it, and God knows she’s made her share. So many, in fact, that this Chicago girl knows London is her last, best shot at starting over. But bad habits are hard to break, and soon Cath finds herself back where she has vowed never to go . . . in the bed of a man who is all kinds of wrong: too rich, too classy, too uptight for a free-spirited troublemaker like her.
Nev Chamberlain feels trapped and miserable in his family’s banking empire. But beneath his pinstripes is an artist and bohemian struggling to break free and lose control. Mary Catherine–even her name turns him on–with her tattoos, her secrets, and her gamine, sex-starved body, unleashes all kinds of fantasies.
When blue blood mixes with bad blood, can a couple that is definitely wrong for each other ever be perfectly right? And with a little luck and a lot of love, can they make last night last a lifetime?
Includes a special message from the editor, as well as excerpts from these Loveswept titles: Because of You, Ride with Me, and Midnight Hour.
- A 2013 finalist for the RITA award in contemporary single-title romance from Romance Writers of America
- A 2012 Reviewers’ Choice Best Book Award nominee in the “Contemporary Love and Laughter” category, Romantic Times magazine
- A Library Journal Best Ebook Romance of 2012
- A Reviewers Choice Award 2012 Pick, All About Romance
- A Best Contemporary Romance 2012 nominee at The Romance Reviews
- A 2013 DABWAHA nominee