For the details on the birth of this feature, check out my first ever Gone with the Week! :)
This Week on Gone with the Words…
What’s the Word in Jess’ World…
My week was pretty uneventful…except for the day when my daughter couldn’t be found at school for like 20 mins!! GOSH! It was a horrible feeling. Worst 20 mins of my life! She’s ok and was safe the whole time, it was just that she wasn’t were we thought she was supposed to be, then the school didn’t know where she was, but she had been in a tutoring session the whole time. I don’t want to make a bid deal about it, but we’re getting her a cell phone so I won’t ever again be in a position where I can’t reach her.
ANYWAY! Other than that it was pretty uneventful. :/
Around the Blogosphere…
1. Do YOU know about UPS My Choice?! It’s really a gift to bloggers… check out April’s post for details!!
2. Probably one of the conventions I REALLY want to go to one day, Heidi’s “RT Convention 2013” gives us lots of useful info about it!!
3. lisa asks “How do you slay the green eyed beast?” …*grumbles* I hate that beast! But it afflicts us all at one point or another.
4. DO THIS!! “Sarah Dessen Read/Reread Challenge 2013” – Awesome challenge hosted by I Eat Words!
5. The classiest post you’ll read all year: Asheley’s “My Content Was Stolen. So What?”
(Listed as Pictured and by Pub Date)
From Publisher/Author for Review – Thank you, Penguin, Scholastic, and Macmillan!
The Reunited (The FBI Psychics #3) by Shiloh Walker (Pub. 2/5/13, Berkley)
Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg (Pub. 3/1/13, Point)
Sky on Fire (Monument 14 #2) by Emmy Laybourne (Pub. 5/28/13, Feiwel & Friends)
Mortal Fire by Elizabeth Knox (Pub. 6/11/13, Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR))
A Midsummer Night’s Scream by R.L. Stine (Pub. 7/2/13, Feiwel & Friends)