I don’t actually have a complete list of 10, but it is only because I am influenced every day by my fellow book lovers and bloggers. These are just a few that very specifically stood out in my (unreliable) memory:
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare – This one was actually recommended to me by one of my IRL best friends: Lety. (Find her on Goodreads and Twitter)…I distinctly remember telling her that I couldn’t get into it at around the second chapter and her telling me it gets better…better didn’t even begin to describe it, lol.
- The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting – Cari’s Book Blogs – Duh, lol If you’ve ever been on twitter, you have at some point seen Cari pushing and praising this series. And with good reason! Because it is REALLY good!!
- Going Too Far AND Forget You by Jennifer Echols – I’ll give you one guess. 3…2… If you guessed Ginger of GReads!, then you would be correct! Ginger is always very passionate and giving with the books she LOVES, and when she found out I had these on my shelf, she urged me to read them….NOW! lol I’m so happy I listened.
Along with the ladies mentioned above, other book bloggers influence me daily, and because I didn’t do a BBAW Community post yesterday telling you about them, I’m going to name of few of them now:
- Jacinda of The Reading Housewives of Indiana – I love how we connected so much over Sarah Dessen Week…and I also love that you love the Black Dagger Brotherhood as much as me. :)
- Yani of The Secret Life of an Avid Reader – We like a lot, if not most, of the same books…but we also enjoy TONS of the same shows! Especially when they’re on ABC Family, LOL
- Cynthia of A Blog About Nothing
and Lena of Addicted to Novels – Our love for Stephanie Perkins and Sarah Dessen may implode the planet. Haha
- Logan E. Turner – Outlander love!! :)
- Ash of Smash Attack Reads! – We share a love for anything Kenyon, Frost, and Ward. You with Vlad, me with that rascal, Ian, hehe! And Acheron is like my Everest…I will get to the peak one day!! LOL
- Isa of Book Soulmates – We can gush (and push) about Lords of the Underworld (by Gena Showalter) all. day. long. lol Just ask Neri of In the Name of Books! hehe
- Bree of Romance Around the Corner – I don’t know if there are another two people who love Susan Mallery as much as us two. Well maybe Sarah of The Brazen Bookworm. :)