Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Read In 2013
So, I know just yesterday I gave you guys my End of Year Survey (please, check it out if you haven’t!) but here, I wanted to give you guys a simplified version of my top reads of the year, and maybe mention a book or two I didn’t in the survey.
I decided to pull books from my 5-Star ratings of the year. Yes, I did cheat a little on a few, but I HAD TO! :) Let us see what I came up with!
1. Where the Stars Still Shine by Trish Doller (My Review)
2. My Life Next Door (My Life Next Door #1) by Huntley Fitzpatrick (My Review)
3. Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3) by Cassandra Clare
4. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
5. Truly by Ruthie Knox
6. Stir Me Up by Sabrina Elkins (My Review)
7. Things I Can’t Forget (My Review) & Racing Savannah by Miranda Kenneally
8. Champion (Legend, #3) by Marie Lu
9. The Best Man (Blue Heron #1) (My Review) & The Perfect Match (Blue Heron, #2) (My Review) by Kristan Higgins
10. Just One Day (Just One Day, #1) (My Review) & Just One Year (Just One Day, #2) (My Review) by Gayle Forman
Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn, David Levithan – I JUST finished this one and I have to include it because OOOH MY GAH! What a fun book!! I laughed a lot and it was really cute! So glad I could get this one in on time!