Top Ten Tuesday: Books I’ve Read So Far In 2013
Well, it turns out I haven’t read many 5 star books so far this year, but the ones that did get that honor are totally AMAAAAZING to me. I even have favorite 4-star books!
The Five Stars Club
1. Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) by Cassandra Clare – I couldn’t even write up my feelings on the amazingness of this book, y’all.
2. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen – SIGH! Such a good Summer book! (My Review)
3. Just One Day (Just One Day #1) by Gayle Forman – The first book I read this year and it still one of my favorites of the year! :D (My Review)
4. Things I Can’t Forget (Hundred Oaks #3) by Miranda Kenneally – I loved so much of this book! (My Review)
5. The Best Man (Blue Heron #1) by Kristan Higgins – Such a FUN contemporary romance! (My Review)
6. Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X #1) by Richelle Mead – It’s Richelle Mead! Of course, I loved it! Though I know a lot of people have not. :( (My Review)
The Four Stars Club
7. Lover At Last (Black Dagger Brotherhood #11) by J.R. Ward – I just. I love this series SO MUCH! It was one of my most anticipated books this year and it totally delivered! I can never write reviews for these either.
8. Three Sisters (Blackberry Island #2) by Susan Mallery – This book was such a great story of friendship and relationships! (My Review)
9. Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas – OH MY GOD! Where had I been?! SO AMAZING! (My Review)
10. For Darkness Shows the Stars (For Darkness Shows the Stars #1) by Diana Peterfreund – SO GOOD!! REALLY BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN! (Review coming soon. Hopefully.)