I had lots of material for this Top Ten list! I’ve been known to spend a whole day reading, with only getting up for food, drink, or restroom breaks. I don’t expect you guys to do the same, so I went through my Read shelf on Goodreads and tried to find some books that were around 250 pages or less that I loved. I myself can read a book that size in half a day. So here we go!
1. Nick & Norah’s Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn, David Levithan (pgs. 192) – I read this on a New Year’s Eve and almost missed the party I was supposed to be going to because I couldn’t put it down. But I finished it and it was awesome. :D
5. If I Stay (If I Stay #1) by Gayle Forman (pgs. 234) – I do love Where She Went more but that one comes after this one…so read this one on a Saturday and Where She Went on Sunday. :) You won’t regret it.
6. Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires #1) by Rachel Caine (pgs. 239) – For my Paranormal fans! This is a fun, adventurous, intense series that only gets better with each next installment. And they’re all fairly short!
8. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith (pgs. 256) – This book is so, so great. No matter what you’re looking for in a contemporary story, you’ll find it here.
9. Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony, Rodrigo Corral (Illustrator) (pgs. 272) – I read this very unconventional book in an hour or so. You should totally check it out. (Check back for my review and a giveaway on Thursday!)
10. Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen (pgs. 228) – I loooooove Sarah Dessen and even though This Lullaby is my favorite book by her, followed by The Truth About Forever, this one is really great too. (My Post on Keeping the Moon)