There aren’t a lot of things I will not read because of certain topics or phrases. I like to be open-minded about what I read. I even like me some erotica freebies now and then. I DO! No shame in my game. :P Sometimes though, the titles can get a little ridiculous and even I can’t bring myself to download them. The links will lead to the actual title available for download, so feel free to take a chance on them if you dare. ;) So here I have ten titles of erotica ebooks, where I’ve underlined the particular word in the title that made me uninterested…
Also, it must be said, I mean no offense to the authors of these books or anyone who’s read them. They’re just not my thing.
1. Heavenly Hole – There’s just something about the word Hole in the title that really turns me off…
2. Pearl Drops – This just sounds…unappetizing.
3. Lactation Erotica: Milk for Sir – No.
4. Unresolved Daddy Issues 1 – Apparently daddy issues need more than one volume.
5. Ghouls Just Wanna Have Fun – No way ghouls can be sexy.
6. Santa‘s Daisy Chain – DO NOT bring Santa into this. Childhood ruined.
7. Wesley and the Sex Zombies – What?! What if they bite you! Do they not know how it works?
8. Aliens Bred Me In My Sleep – That sounds TERRIFYING! Who’d want that?!
9. Little Green Men, Big Green D… – BAHAHAH Sometimes they’re just too hilarious to take seriously.
10. Helpless for the Pastor – A pastor? Really?! Ew.